• Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed..
Add or remove accounts:
• Allows the app to perform operations like adding and removing accounts, and deleting their password..
Read google service configuration:
• Allows this app to read Google service configuration data..
Use accounts on the device:
• Allows the app to request authentication tokens..
View configured accounts:
• Allows apps to see the usernames (email addresses) of the Google account(s) you have configured..
• Allows apps to sign in to Google mail services using the account(s) stored on this Android device..
• Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge..
Read calendar events plus confidential information:
• Allows the app to read all calendar events stored on your device, including those of friends or co-workers. This may allow the app to share or save your calendar data, regardless of confidentiality or sensitivity..
• Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage..
Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage:
• Allows the app to write to the USB storage..
• Allows the app to call phone numbers without your intervention. This may result in unexpected charges or calls. Note that this doesn't allow the app to call emergency numbers. Malicious apps may cost you money by making calls without your confirmation..
• Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are..
• Allows an app to modify the sync settings for an account. For example, this can be used to enable sync of the People app with an account..
Read sync settings:
• Allows the app to read the sync settings for an account. For example, this can determine whether the People app is synced with an account..
Read sync statistics:
• Allows an app to read the sync stats for an account, including the history of sync events and how much data is synced..
• Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet..
View network connections:
• Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected..
Receive data from internet:
• Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage..
• Allows the app to control the vibrator..
Prevent device from sleeping:
• Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep..
• Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running..
• Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth device, and to discover and pair with remote devices..
Pair with bluetooth devices:
• Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices..
• Allows the app to retrieve its code, data, and cache sizes.
Read subscribed feeds:
• Allows the app to get details about the currently synced feeds..
Write subscribed feeds:
• Allows the app to modify your currently synced feeds. Malicious apps may change your synced feeds..
Similar to "Google Calendar"
Microsoft PowerPoint: Slideshows and Presentations
The PowerPoint app gives you access to the familiar tool you already know. Quickly create, edit, view, present, or share..
Microsoft To Do: List, Task & Reminder
Microsoft To Do is a task management app to help you stay organized and manage your day-to-day. You can use Microsoft To Do..
Google Chrome: Fast & Secure
Google Chrome is a fast, easy to use, and secure web browser. Designed for Android, Chrome brings you personalized news..
Microsoft Outlook: Secure email, calendars & files
Microsoft Outlook keeps you connected and protected, with your email, calendar and files all in one app. With intelligent..
ZOOM Cloud Meetings
Stay connected wherever you go – start or join a secure meeting with flawless video and audio, instant screen sharing, and..
Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go
Read and edit documents attached to emails, collaborate with your team and bring your office wherever you go with Microsoft..
Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator
Do you need to work with documents on the go? Get the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app, the world’s most trusted PDF..
WPS Office - Free Office Suite for Word,PDF,Excel
Over 1.3 Billion Downloads Google Play Best of 2015 WPS Office - Free Office Suite for Word, PDF, Excel is an all-in-one..
Mi Fit tracks your activity, analyzes sleep, and evaluates your workouts. Lots of video tutorials keep you motivated, and..
ZEDGE™ Wallpapers & Ringtones
ZEDGE\u2122 gives you the best background wallpapers and cool ringtones for free! Personalize your phone with a HD..
Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create Spreadsheets
The Excel spreadsheet app lets you create, view, edit, and share your files with others quickly and easily. Create..
Microsoft OneDrive keeps your photos and files backed up, protected, synced, and accessible on all your devices. This..
Waze - GPS, Maps, Traffic Alerts & Live Navigation
Always know what’s happening on the road with Waze. Even if you know the way, Waze tells you about traffic, construction,..
LinkedIn: Jobs, Business News & Social Networking
Find a job by taking your first step with the most trusted network, LinkedIn. LinkedIn brings you the business network and..
Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & More
The Office app combines the Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps you know and rely on, with new capabilities that harness the..
Yahoo Mail – Organized Email
Thanks for checking out the Yahoo Mail app—the best email app to organize your Gmail, Microsoft Outlook, AOL, AT&T and..
FX File Explorer: the file manager with privacy
FX File Explorer features a Material Design UI and new ways to transfer your files between devices and computers:* SMBv2..
\u26d4\ufe0fPerhatian Bukan TTS Teka Teki Silang, Tapi TEKA TEKI SULIT\u26d4\ufe0fFitur terbaru Anda juga bisa ikutan bikin..